The correct evening remembrance, written in full, is one of the most important adhkaar that must be read in the evening, the reward and reward for those who say it, and it has a great merit that is earned by those who abide by it every evening and persevere in it, and many remembrances are mentioned in the Prophet’s Sunnah and in the Holy Qur’an that it is desirable to say in the evening and before bed. And while this article will come from this article, we will shed light on the evening remembrance and sleep remembrance. We will also talk about the correct evening remembrance in full writing and we will highlight when the evening remembrances start and end time, the preference for evening remembrances, images and symbolic evening remembrances.
- Remembrance of evening and sleep
- Remembrance of the correct evening written in full
- Reading Ayat al-Kursi
- Read verse 285-286 from Surat Al-Baqarah
- Reading Surah Al-Nas
- Read Surat Al-Ikhlas
- Reading Surat Al-Falaq
- Blessings on the beloved Prophet
- When does the evening remembrance time start?
- When does the evening remembrance time end
- Preferred to read the evening supplications daily
- Reading evening remembrance for children complete
- Symbols and pictures remembrance of the evening
Remembrance of evening and sleep
In the noble Prophet’s Sunnah, in the Noble Qur’an and in the sayings of the righteous predecessors, many remembrances of evening and sleep have been mentioned, that is, the remembrances that it is desirable to say before bed, and here are some of these dhikr:
From the remembrances before sleep: “O God, you created my soul, and you will die for you.” It is her death and life. God forgive her. If you revive her, then protect her. O God, I ask you for goodness.
- And from what is said before sleeping: “O God, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth, and Lord of the Great Throne, and you are our Lord and Lord of everything. Love and nuclei are the abode of the Torah, the Gospel and the Furqan. Our debt is from us, and we are rich from poverty. ”
- Among the remembrances before sleeping: “Praise be to God who fed us and gave us water, and which sufficed us and our time, for how many are not sufficient for him and not to be sheltered”.
- And from the dhikr: “There is no God but God alone, there is no partner to Him, to Him is the King and to Him is praise, and He is Almighty over everything.
- Among the dhikr that is said before sleep: “O God, protect your torment on the day your servants are resurrected.”
- A Muslim can say before sleeping: Glory be to God thirty-three times, and say: Praise be to God also thirty-three times, God is greater thirty three times as well.
- It was narrated from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him that if he was saying to his bed to sleep: “Oh God, converted to Islam myself to you, and directed me to you, and authorized my order to you, and the GATT my back to you, desire and awe you, not a refuge and Manja you only to you, I believed in your book which you revealed, and in your prophet whom you sent, for if you died in your night you would die of the fitrah, and if you became rewarded.
Remembrance of the correct evening written in full
After what was mentioned of the adhkaar for sleep, in what follows we enumerate a sentence of the correct evening remembrances written in full or the evening remembrance in general:
- One of the evening remembrances is that the believer says in the evening: “Glory be to God and his praise: the number of his creation, his self-satisfaction, the weight of his throne, and the extension of his words” ten times in full.
- To say three times: “O God, heal me in my body, O God, heal me in my hearing, O God, heal me in my sight, there is no god but You, O God, I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty, O God, I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave, there is no god but You.”
- One of the evening remembrances is that the believer says ten times: “There is no god but God alone, he has no partner, to him is the king and to him is praise, and he is over all things.”
- And it is desirable to say in the evening of every day as well: “O God, we ask you to share with you something we know, and we will forgive you for what we do not know.”
- And also from the dhikr: “Oh God, by you two days, and through you we became, and with you we live, and through you we die, and to you is the fate.”
- And what is desirable for the believer to say: “Oh God, what happened to me of a blessing or one of your creation, you alone have no partner for you, so praise and thanks be to you.”
- And from the remembrance also: “Oh God, I ask you for forgiveness and wellness in this world and the hereafter, O God, I ask you for forgiveness and wellness in my religion, my world and my family, and my money. Above me, and I seek refuge in your majesty to be assassinated under me. ”
- It can also be said in the evening: “Two days before us, and the king is restored to God, praise be to God, there is no god but God alone, he has no partner, to him is the king and to him is praise, and he is over all things, may I ask you for the best of this day and the best of what comes after it, and I seek refuge in you from the evil of what On this day and the evil of what comes after it, may I seek refuge in you from laziness and bad arrogance, may I seek refuge in You from torment in the fire and torment in the grave. ”
- And also from the evening remembrances: “Oh God, you are my Lord, there is no god but you. You created me and I am your servant, and I keep your covenant and promised you as much as you can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done, I repent to you with your blessing on me, and I confess my sins, so forgive me my sins. Only you can forgive my sins.” .
It is worth saying that reading the verse of al-Kursi, reading the last verses of Surat al-Baqarah, and reciting al-Mu`wadhat, i.e. Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq, and Surat Al-Nas are among the most famous remembrances that it is desirable for the believer to remember them every evening, and the details of these blessed dhikr come below:
Reading Ayat al-Kursi
The recitation of the Ayat al-Kursi is one of the most prominent remembrances that the believer must observe every evening and morning, and in what follows the text of the blessed Ayat al-Kursi:
I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan “no god but God is living and subsisting do not take one year and not sleep him what is in the heavens and on earth: Who will intercede with Him except with his permission knows what is between them and behind them and surround some of his knowledge only as he wishes extended his chair of the heavens and the earth It is not desirable for him to protect them, and he is the Most High, the Great.
Read verse 285-286 from Surat Al-Baqarah
The reading of verse 285 and verse 286 of Surat Al-Baqarah is one of the greatest remembrances that the Messenger of God – may God bless him and grant him peace – used to adhere to, and in what follows the text of the two generous verses:
I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan “Believe the Prophet in what was revealed to him from his Lord and the believers all believe in Allah and His angels, books and messengers do not differentiate between one of the apostles, and they said we have heard and we obey the forgiveness of our Lord and you determination * God does cost breath only can her what earned, and it gained not our Taakhzna that we have forgotten or sinned against our Lord and we carry insisted as his campaign on those of us of our Lord and carry us what we can not afford it and feel disgusted about us and forgive us and have mercy on you Maulana Vanasrna unbelievers “great truth of God.
Reading Surah Al-Nas
Surat An-Nas is a surah of the Almawadhat that a Muslim must say every evening, because it is one of the greatest dhikr that it is desirable to say every evening, and the text of Surat An-Nas is:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم “قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ * مَلِكِ النَّاسِ * َٰلَٰهِ النَّاسِ * مَن شَر الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ * الَّذِي صُوُن
Read Surat Al-Ikhlas
Surat Al-Ikhlas is one of the greatest surahs of the Noble Qur’an. Reading it is equivalent to reading one-third of the Holy Qur’an. The text of this great surah follows:
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful: “Say, He is God, one * God, the eternal * He did not give birth, was not born * nor did anyone have a cessation.” The truth of God Almighty
Reading Surat Al-Falaq
Reciting Surat Al-Falaq is also one of the adhkaar that is recommended in the evening and before bed, and the text of the surah is:
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the folk * from the evil of what He created * and from the evil that is overwhelming when it comes before * and from the evil of the great virulent in the decade * and from the evil
Blessings on the beloved Prophet
Prayer to the beloved Prophet Muhammad – may God bless him and grant him peace – is one of the greatest remembrances that a Muslim should observe every morning and evening of his day. And when he touches ten, my intercession overtook him on the Day of Resurrection. ” That is why it is desirable for a Muslim to pray in the evening for the Messenger of God – may God bless him and grant him peace – more than once, until he realizes the intercession of the beloved Prophet, may blessings and peace be upon him, and God Almighty knows best.
When does the evening remembrance time start?
The evening remembrance in Islam has a specific time. It is desirable for the believer to commit to reciting these dhikr at this time and not to delay it or after it. Many people ask about the date of the evening remembrance or when to recite the evening remembrance in Islam or when it is said the evening remembrance in Islam, and this is a necessity that must be known in order to be reading These dhikr are in their correct time, and some scholars believe that the evening time during which it is desirable to recite the dhikr starts from the time of Asr and ends at sunset, and others believe that the evening lasts until the third of the night, and others think that the beginning of the evening remembrance is after sunset. God only knows.
When does the evening remembrance time end
The most likely and closest answer to the question that says when the time for the evening remembrances ends is that the evening remembrances are from afternoon until sunset, so whoever misses it there is nothing wrong with remembering the evening remembrances up to the first third of the night, and the evidence is the saying of God Almighty in Surah Ghafir: “So be patient, the promise is God. Truly and forgive your sin, and praise with the praise of your Lord through the evening and the earliest. And the meaning of “evening” in the noble verse, that is, from ‘Asr until Maghrib, and God Almighty is the Most High and Most Knowing.
Preferred to read the evening supplications daily
Reading the evening supplications on a daily basis has a great merit. This merit lies in several things, among which we mention the following:
- The recitation of the supplications requires the pleasure of God Almighty on His regular servant.
- Reading the dhikr increases the strength of faith in God Almighty in the heart of the reader, and confirms the enduring connection with God Almighty.
- Reading the evening remembrances to protect man from the evil of mankind, the jinn, and the evil creatures of God Almighty.
- Reading the dhikr is one of the causes of mercy and forgiveness, because the dhikr is many supplications and God Almighty is the answerer to the supplication, Glory be to Him.
- Reciting the dhikr protects the soul from the danger of injury to the eye and envy, and it is sufficient for the believer to worry, grief, sadness, and distress in this world and its end.
- Also, these dhikr protect a person from the evil of the accursed Satan and bring livelihood, happiness, peace and tranquility, and God Almighty knows best.
Reading evening remembrance for children complete
The evening remembrance and fortification are among the best things that must be taught to children and memorize them, and as follows, reading the evening remembrance to children in full:
- In the name of God who does not harm anything with his name on the earth or in the sky, O God, make this evening a good evening and a blessing, O Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, as I have done well, so have my morals, O God, make me steadfast and make me a guide, O Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, stop me with your permissibility from your forbidden and enrich me with your bounty on those who are beside you, O Lord of prayers.
- Oh God, enjoy my hearing and my eyes, make them the heir of me, and grant me victory over those who wrong me, and take my revenge from him.
- Oh God, the best of our punishment in all matters, and reward us from the shame of this world and the torment of the hereafter.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from helplessness, laziness, miserliness, old age, and the torment of the grave.
- I reckon God, there is no god but Him, on whom I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.
- رَضيـتُ بِاللهِ رَبًّا وَبِالإسْلامِ Dinً وبِمُحَمَّدٍ -ٍَّ اللهَّ الله الله الله………….. .ََ…….
- Oh God, that which blessed me or someone from your creation, for you alone, there is no partner for you, so praise be to you.
- Amzi nature Ali al-vly Password Qul, religion and our Prophet Mohammad vly Prophet, Engineer Ibrahim Hanif claim vly respite from vma de almshrkyn.
Symbols and pictures remembrance of the evening
At the conclusion of what has been mentioned of the evening remembrances, we come to the following on the development of symbols and images of the evening remembrance, which are beautiful pictures containing a number of dhikr that it is desirable to say in the evening, and among these images the following:
With this dhikr we reach the end of this article, which devoted its beginning to talking about evening remembrances and sleep, then we shed light on the correct evening remembrances written in full, then when the evening remembrances start and when it ends also, then we talked about the merit of reading evening remembrances daily, then reading evening remembrances to children in full, then in conclusion We dealt with symbols and images of the evening remembrances.